- Erma Lee Barnes — 89, died Wednesday, Dec. 29, 2010, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. A private service was held today at Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley. Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley was in charge of arrangements.
- Lillie “Seal” Crowley — 53, died Thursday, Dec. 30, 2010 at her residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at East St. Peters M.B. Church in Abbeville. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 6:30 this evening at Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Edwin Rode Flautt — 56, died Sunday, Jan. 2, 2011. Graveside services will be held at 2 this afternoon at Woodlawn Cemetery in Sumner. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the cemetery. Wilson & Knight Funeral Home of Greenwood is in charge of arrangements.
- Dewey David Saxton — 78, died on Saturday, Dec. 25, 2010, at his home in Lafayette County. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial will follow in Oak Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be held for two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Juanita “Nounce” Vaughn — 67, died Friday, Dec. 31, 2010, at her niece’s residence in Oxford. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Tallahatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association Building. Burial will follow be in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
Monday, May 25, 2015