- Billie Clarine Easley — 70, died Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010, at her residence near Oxford. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at College Hill Heights Baptist Church. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the church. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Jonnie Maeford Sharp Gregory — 87, died Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010, at her residence in Paris. Services will be at 2 this afternoon at the New El Bethel Baptist Church in Paris. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
- Lourette Griffin Harrington — 87, died Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services were held this morning at the Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church in Woodland. Burial followed in the Pleasant Ridge Cemetery. Houston Funeral Home of Houston was in charge of arrangements.
- Guy B. Perkins — 75, died Friday, Dec. 3, 2010, at his home in Water Valley. Services were held this morning in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial followed at the Black Jack Cemetery in Panola County.
- Charles Gregory Thomas — 41, died Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010, at his home in Fairhope, Ala. A Celebration of Life was held Sunday at All Saints Episcopal Church in Grenada, followed by burial at Woodlawn Cemetery. An additional memorial service was held at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Daphne, Ala., this morning. Garner-Harper Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
Monday, September 1, 2014