- Billy Ray Childress — 52, died Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Fulmer Cemetery in Harmontown. Visitation will be Wednesday from 4 until 7 p.m. at Waller Funeral Home.
- Janet Cummings Fortune — 58, daughter of the late University of Mississippi Chancellor Porter Fortune, died Sunday, Oct. 17, 2010, in Asheville, N.C. Services will be announced later.
- Jearlene Gordon — 62, of Oxford died this morning at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- John E. Hartsfield — 89, died Sunday, Oct. 24, 2010. Graveside services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Griffin Leggett-Rest Hills Memorial Park in North Little Rock. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Nehemiah Evian Jones — the infant son of Rozalyne Jones, died Monday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Emily Ann Grantham Mathews — 85, died Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2010, at St. Thomas Hospital in Nashville, Tenn. Services were held Oct. 11 at Woodmont Christian Church in Nashville.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015