- Mattie Lou Woods Ivy Bruce — 103, died Friday, Aug. 27, 2010. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at Union Hill MB Church. Burial will follow in Union Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Second Missionary Baptist Church on Jackson Avenue in Oxford. Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements.
- Thomas Ramage Ethridge — 92, died Sunday, Aug. 29, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at First Presbyterian Church. Visitation will be Tuesday from 5 until 7 p.m. in the fellowship hall of First Presbyterian Church and again, preceding the service, from 10 until 10:45 a.m. in the fellowship hall. A private family graveside service will be held following the service at Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Helen Grace Garavelli — 86, of Southaven died Thursday, Aug. 26, 2010. Services will be held at 2:30 this afternoon at Memorial Park Funeral Home in Memphis. Visitation will be held for one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Pricilla Romanda Gladney — 38, of Oxford died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Kimberly Karol Herrin — 43, died Saturday at Sumner Regional Hospital in Gallatin, Tenn. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Lila Marie McGregor — 89, died Friday, Aug. 27, 2010. Services were held Sunday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Burial followed in Carey Springs Cemetery.
- Amanda McCain Pipkin — 38, died Thursday, Aug. 26, 2010. Services were held Saturday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home of Water Valley. Burial followed at Goshen Cemetery in Coffeeville.
- Elizabeth Louise “Betty” Wilkinson — 86, died Friday, Aug. 27, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the College Hill Presbyterian Church in Oxford. Visitation will be held an hour prior to the service at the church. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of local arrangements.
- James Henry Wolfe — 74, died on Friday, Aug. 27, 2010. Services were held at noon today in the Henry Chapel of the Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley. Burial followed at Ford’s Well Cemetery in Yalobusha County.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015