- Bettie Wilson Ash — died Sunday at Baptist Hospital East in Memphis. Arrangements are incomplete with Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Kenneth M. Binkley — died at his home Thursday, June 24, 2010. A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Lovie Ann Eubanks — 69, died Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Union County Baptist Memorial Hospital. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at East Baptist Church in Pontotoc, with Pastor Artie Webber officiating. Burial will follow in the Pontotoc City Cemetery. Visitation will be held from 2 to 6 this evening at the Serenity Funeral Home Chapel in Pontotoc. Family fellowship will be held in the church fellowship hall immediately following the burial.
- James Solon “Jim” Oakley — 89, of Water Valley died at his home on Saturday, June 26, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday in the Henry Chapel of Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley, with Bro. Barry Dickerson officiating. Burial will take place in Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley.
- Loreen S. Tidwell — 41, died this morning at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014