- James Price Cook Sr. — 70, died Saturday, June 5, 2010. Services will be held at 1 this afternoon at the First Baptist Church in Batesville. Burial will follow at Magnolia Cemetery. Dickens Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Lillian “Lyn” Margaret Housley — 77, died Saturday, June 5, 2010. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at St. James Episcopal Church in Hendersonville. Thos. Shepherd & Son Funeral Directors is in charge of arrangements.
- David Russell Lucker — 62, died Thursday, June 3, 2010. There are no plans for a memorial service at this time. Coleman Funeral Home was in charge of local arrangements.
- Thomas Allen “Tommy” Mills — 65, died Saturday, June 5, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday in the Henry Chapel at Seven Oaks Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Clear Creek Cemetery in Lafayette County. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 this evening in the Appleton Room at the funeral home.
- Patricia “Patty” Delores Schreiber — 75, died Friday, June 4, 2010. A memorial service to celebrate her life will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery at a later time. Visitation will be held 30 minutes prior to the service at the church. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Sarah Rebecca “Becky” Delp VanArsdall — 85, died Friday, June 4, 2010. A memorial service will be held at 2 this afternoon at Oxford-University United Methodist Church. Visitation will be in Wesley Hall from 12:30 until service time. A private family interment will follow Tuesday at Henry Cemetery in Corinth. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of local arrangements.
Thursday, April 2, 2015