- Frank Ashley Jr. — 80, died Thursday, May 6, 2010,. Services were held Saturday at Meredith-Nowell Funeral Home in Clarksdale, with burial in the Oakridge Cemetery.
- Norma T. Clayton — 69, died Friday, May 7, 2010. Services will be at 2 this afternoon in the chapel of Waller Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be held prior to the service from 12:30 until 2.
- Robert Sidney Cooper — 83, died Friday, May 7, 2010. A graveside service was held Sunday at Eastern Cemetery in Forest. Waller Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- Herschel Marion Cranford Jr. — 62, died Thursday in Batesville. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- Calvin Eugene Fox — 55, died Thursday, May 6, 2010. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Second M.B. Church. Burial will follow in Harrisonville Church Cemetery. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Theodore “Theo” Hilliard — 105, died Sunday at his residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home in Oxford.
- Dorothy McGee — 70, died Sunday at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Blondie Euclid Ray White Jr. — 56, died Friday, May 7, 2010. Services are scheduled for 4 this afternoon at the Tupelo Chapel of Holland Funeral Directors. A private burial will be in the New Fellowship Cemetery near Ripley. Visitation is 1 to 4 p.m. today at the funeral home.
Saturday, January 31, 2015