Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wreck claims life

Scott Franklin, 35, was killed Monday night when he lost control of his pickup while traveling on County Road 143 off Old Sardis Road, according to Lafayette County Sheriff’s Investigator Scott Mills. Friends will remember his smile, good sense of humor and big heart. (April 27, 2010, Page 1)

9 Responses to “Wreck claims life”

1. Happy House says:

The teachers of Happy House Daycare(Mrs.Tasha,Ms. Angie,Mrs. Kim,Mrs.Sue) would like to send our deepest sympathy to the Franklin Family (Brady,Jerry, Brenda, and Stacy).We will keep you guys in our prayers.

2. Trevan Porter says:

I’m lost for words. Scott and I were best friends in school, Class of 92 will not be the same without that big warm smile of Scott. He has a heart full of gold, always willing to help. My prayers goes out to the family..

3. dalton anthony says:

joyce,jennifer and i are so very sorry. god bless you

4. Sirena Morgan says:

I was sitting in the library at NWCC this morning when I received the news. My heart was sadden. My prayers go out to his family. All through school, Scott was like the class clown, everybody knew him and loved him. He was just that type of guy. He will be missed.

5. carolyn hamlett says:

I’m so very sorry for your loss.

6. As a contractor for NE Miss Electric Power Association and the City of Oxford Electric Dept., I had business dealings with Scott through his company, Franklin’s Heating and Air. All the years I have known Scott, he was always a gentleman and a professional businessman.
      I cherish the memory of Scott, and I truly believe he is with God. To Scott’s family…I was shocked to hear the terrible news of his accident. I regarded him as a friend and I will miss him very much. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May God bless in this very difficult time.

7. Faye Knight Samples says:

Jerry, I am so sorry for your loss. I buried my 49 yr old March 2, 2010. He lost his life in an auto accident. I am Frankie Franklin’s sister.

The pain is so bad, but it will ease up. You will never get over it but it will get better.

“The Lord said I will never leave you.”

8. Arthur Poole says:

So sorry to hear about the loss of scott. Will keep him in my prayers. I was a contractor on some of the jobs with Scott.

9. Jennie L. says:

Tommy and I will always treasure the good memories. We love you.