- Patricia Edwards Aschoff — 71, died Thursday, April 1, 2010. A memorial service will be held at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Paris-Yates Chapel. Visitation will be from 4 until 6 this evening at Waller Funeral Home.
- Clifton L. “Mook” Hilliard — 66, died Saturday. Arrangements are incomplete with Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford.
- Helen Ward Kellum — 73, died Friday, April 2, 2010. Services were held Sunday at Anchor Baptist Church. Burial followed at Anchor Cemetery. Waller Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- Frances Jean Onkst Milam — 80, died Sunday, April 4, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday at Wells Funeral Home Chapel in Batesville. Burial will follow in Forrest Memorial Park. Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
- Oria Iona Carter Mounts — 84, died Saturday, April 3, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Monday in the Chapel of Waller Funeral Home. Burial will follow in Eastover Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- James A. White Sr. — 72, of Grenada died Friday, April 2, 2010. Services were held this morning at Crowder Baptist Church in Crowder. Burial followed in Crowder Cemetery. Wells Funeral Home of Batesville was in charge of arrangements.
Saturday, February 28, 2015