- William Van Brewer — 93, died today at his residence in Oxford. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- William Montgomery Champion — 78, died Friday, March 12, 2010. Services were held this morning at Oxford-University United Methodist Church. Burial followed in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Waller Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.
- Kenneth Galmore — 39, died Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Services were held Saturday at the New Hope M.B. Church in Batesville. Burial followed at New Hope Cemetery. Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- Leonard “Doc” William Jenkins — 99, died Sunday, March 14, 2010. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the Waller Funeral Home Chapel. A Private graveside will follow in Pine Crest Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be Wednesday one hour prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Mildred McGhee Quarles — 79, died Saturday at her residence. Arrangements are incomplete with Kenneth I. Roberson Funeral Home of Pontotoc.
- Patti Joy Sullivan Scott — 63, died Saturday, March 13, 2010. Services will be held at noon Tuesday at Waller Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery in Memphis. Visitation will be held two hours prior to the service at the funeral home.
- Alta Mae East Welch — 90, died Saturday, March 13, 2010. Services will be held Thursday at 11 a.m. at Shiloh Baptist Church in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Shiloh Cemetery, CR 429, Oxford. Visitation will be held Wednesday from 4 to 7 p.m. at Coleman Funeral Home and one hour prior to the service at the church on Thursday.
Monday, May 25, 2015