- Bettye Inez Taylor Dickens — 98, formerly of Oxford, died Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010. Services will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday at the Tallahatchie-Oxford Missionary Baptist Association building in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Salem United Methodist Church Cemetery in Oxford. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 this evening at the Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home Chapel and one hour prior to the services at the TOMB building on Saturday.
- Roosevelt “Smitty” Galmore — 65, died Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Mt. Gillion M.B. Church in Batesville. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Visitation will be held two hours prior to the service at the church. Hodges-Freeman Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Howard Barry Hannah — 67, died Monday, March 1, 2010. The family will have a private funeral and graveside service with a public Memorial Service at Fulton Chapel on the University of Mississippi Campus on Sunday at 4:30 p.m. Waller Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- Rachel Gerdes Lewand — 67, died Thursday, March 4, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Sunday at Oxford-University United Methodist Church. Burial will follow in Oxford Memorial Cemetery. Visitation will be Saturday from 4 until 6 p.m. at Waller Funeral Home.
- Carey S. McCollins — 31, died Tuesday at his home in Water Valley. Arrangements are incomplete with Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford.
Sunday, December 8, 2013