- Eugenia Brown Boyer — 95, died Tuesday. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- La’Derrion Tremaine Davis — 2 months, died Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Thursday at Serenity-Martin Chapel in Oxford. Burial will follow in the Flint Hill Cemetery. Serenity-Martin Funeral Home of Oxford is in charge of arrangements.
- Beatrice Havens — 90, died Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010. Services were held earlier today at the Southaven Church of Christ in Southaven. Burial followed in the Bethel Cemetery in Enid. Coleman Funeral Home of Oxford was in charge of arrangements.
- Dr. Frank LaRoy Leggett — 83, died Monday, Feb. 22, 2010. Services will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at College Hill Presbyterian Church in Oxford. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service at the church. A memorial service will be held March 6 at 2 p.m. at Bassfield High School. United Funeral Service of New Albany is in charge.
- Nicholas Raymond Lucus — 33, died Thursday, Feb. 18, 2010. A private service will be held at a later date. Coleman Funeral Home was in charge of local arrangements.
- Euphus Edward “Ned” Murray Jr. — 92, died Tuesday. Arrangements are incomplete with Waller Funeral Home.
- Max Peacock — 63, of Water Valley died Monday, Feb. 22, 2010. A visitation time will be held at 12:30 p.m. Thursday in Oak Hill Cemetery in Water Valley. A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Seven Oaks Funeral Home in Water Valley is in charge of arrangements.
(February 24, 2010, Page 2)