Online Edition
Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stove possible cause of afternoon fire

Food left cooking on the stove may be the cause of a kitchen fire Monday afternoon at Anderson Walk Apartments. The fire broke out at about 3 p.m. in an upstairs apartment in one of the complex’s quad-units. Neighbors heard the smoke-detector alarms and saw smoke coming from the apartment, said landlord Teresa Whitehead. (February 23, 2010, Page 1)

Share this Oxford Eagle story.

    Leave a Reply

    Chandler Nissan